What's new

Afternoon fog

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lakefog2.jpg
 
Beautiful shot, extremely moody.
 
Fog photos always have an attraction of their own, when done right, and yours HAS an attraction of its own, which means? ;) Yes. You're right: you did it right.
 
Fog photos always have an attraction of their own, when done right, and yours HAS an attraction of its own, which means? ;) Yes. You're right: you did it right.
Had me worried for a second. I was thinking..."damn...Maybe I should have rented the second fog machine":lol:
 
By the way: just put your Blog into my Favourites, so I can do some leisurely reading/looking when I get the time (breakfast time just now here, so ... no time for your blog, but later...!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom