TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What I do after work... C&C as always

IMG_5061Framed.jpg

I like the lighting generally, nice contrast....the exposure looks good as does the composition. The pose looks a little forced and the 'bum' looks like a little spotlight is on it so I imagine you dodged that area.....nice but it looks a little too obvious. A small fill light at the back would work much better. Overall a very nice effort though.

I love the lighting on this one. A lot more than the lighting you were using for the others. I know you were going for the high contrast, but this look is a lot softer and a lot more sexy. Awesome.

I like this one too. It looks a lot more natural than your other shots to be honest.

Her look and pose seems very natural to me. You did a good job capturing that side of her.:thumbup:

Honestly, this is the best shot I think you have posted yet.

I'm really diggin' the front lighting on this one and the warmth you have given. Something about me wants just a bit more (reflected) lighting on the back side to reduce the harsh shadow. I also think the focus is a little soft, perhaps a smaller aperture (?), but that could be what your aim was.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back