Age & Film Stock Suggestions for a Contax TVS 35mm

fullrun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My wife has a Contax TVS 35mm and I wanted to experiment and try it out. While I know it needs a DX coded film, I wanted a suggestion on what would be a a good choice of color film stock to use with it.

Also if anyone knows approximately when Kyocera was making them, I would appreciate the info.

Thank you beforehand on your suggestions and feedback.

Fullrun

I always shot with Fugi film, I felt it gave a more true color than Kodak.

I always shot with Fugi film, I felt it gave a more true color than Kodak.

Well it depends on which Fuji film you compare to which Kodak film.

To the OP: are you after slides or negative film? What type of pictures do you want to take with it (ie indoor shots will require a faster film than outdoor shots on a sunny day)?

I am essentially testing the camera for selling purposes. So, I will be shooting inside as well as outside (during the late afternoons). I will want print film vs. slide. I was thinking Fuji Superia 100... since the camera is set at a ISO of 100. What do you think

Doesn anyone have an idea of what window of time this camera was manufactured?

I am essentially testing the camera for selling purposes. So, I will be shooting inside as well as outside (during the late afternoons). I will want print film vs. slide. I was thinking Fuji Superia 100... since the camera is set at a ISO of 100. What do you think

Doesn anyone have an idea of what window of time this camera was manufactured?

Well, the Contax TVS was produced in the late ninties and was amung the last of their 35mm point and shoot cameras (succeded by only the TVS II and the TVS III) so I'm going to hazard a guess of 1998 to 2001 there or there abouts.

Well, the Contax TVS was produced in the late ninties and was amung the last of their 35mm point and shoot cameras (succeded by only the TVS II and the TVS III) so I'm going to hazard a guess of 1998 to 2001 there or there abouts.
Thanks, Battou... appreciated. Hadn't seen your response previously. Thought it might be more appropriate for the collector's forum. Appreciate the info

Most reactions

New Topics

Back