What's new

AgentDrex: A Simple Mind

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3272_73449594820_508854820_1684235_4196714_n.jpg


2579_59638294820_508854820_1582760_2677026_n.jpg


3272_74796624820_508854820_1704455_1389954_n.jpg


3272_74796619820_508854820_1704454_5839044_n.jpg
photo.php


photo.php


photo.php
 
Last edited:
Brilliant Photo! I love it
 
Didn't mean to forget the photos the first time I posted, they're here now...enjoy
 
A lot of people have responded positively when they saw the photo with the tree and its reflection.
 
The tree and reflection looks like really bad photoshop to me...
 
It is true, I used Photoshop with these photos. Thank you again for your comment. I like Photoshop a lot and taking photos. I love reflections of different objects. Someday I hope to wow the world with my fantastic photography skills, but first I must get some fantastic photography skills. Its comments like yours that really push me to do my best and so I will again promise to become better. Thank you again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom