F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2009 #1 Critiques are always welcome. Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2009 #2 Very cool. Looks like you've been having some fun with this stuff.
P phototard TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2009 #3 very nice photo, I think the colors came out good!
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 "very nice photo, I think the colors came out good!" Thanks, phototard. "Very cool. Looks like you've been having some fun with this stuff." Thanks, abraxas. I'm always happy in the middle of nowhere. If I get a decent picture, it's a bonus.
"very nice photo, I think the colors came out good!" Thanks, phototard. "Very cool. Looks like you've been having some fun with this stuff." Thanks, abraxas. I'm always happy in the middle of nowhere. If I get a decent picture, it's a bonus.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 A minute's difference.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #6 Awesome photo Fox Paw :thumbup:
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #7 Fox Paw said: ... Thanks, abraxas. I'm always happy in the middle of nowhere. If I get a decent picture, it's a bonus. Click to expand... I know what you mean. The more I'm out, the more I need to go out. It's a vicious circle- but I don't mind. I like the second one a bit more. The colors are better for me.
Fox Paw said: ... Thanks, abraxas. I'm always happy in the middle of nowhere. If I get a decent picture, it's a bonus. Click to expand... I know what you mean. The more I'm out, the more I need to go out. It's a vicious circle- but I don't mind. I like the second one a bit more. The colors are better for me.
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #8 the first photo doesn't show up " photo is deleted or moved " but the second is nice!
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 "the first photo doesn't show up 'photo is deleted or moved'" Ooops. Corrected. Thanks.