SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 5, 2008 #1
A ashadiow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Duluth, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2008 #2 That is BAD ASS. Too bad you couldn't get more of the city in the shot, but very cool. I have one like that of Minneapolis some where...
That is BAD ASS. Too bad you couldn't get more of the city in the shot, but very cool. I have one like that of Minneapolis some where...
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2008 #3 damn frozen lake, crazy picture. how did you take this? in a plane or helicopter?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks !! Yeah it was from a plane... too hard to manuver for the shot, but glad to get what I got !!!!!
Thanks !! Yeah it was from a plane... too hard to manuver for the shot, but glad to get what I got !!!!!
faux toe graph TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #5 Now that's an awesome photograph! I love the edit as well. It's perfect.
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #6 Amazing capture!
Kawi_T TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 173 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago suburbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #7 Is this a recent pic? I live in the Chicago burbs and I know flying over the city is VERY restricted nowadays. Awesome pic.
Is this a recent pic? I live in the Chicago burbs and I know flying over the city is VERY restricted nowadays. Awesome pic.
U unnecessary TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 171 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #8 I like that photo
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 thanks everyone !! Yes its recent, about 9 or 10 days...
Fang TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Cleveland Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #10 Incredible pic!
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #11 i love this picture, for some reason it reminds me of the day after tomorrow. very nice capture by the way i dunno it somehow reminds me of this pic lol
i love this picture, for some reason it reminds me of the day after tomorrow. very nice capture by the way i dunno it somehow reminds me of this pic lol
GwHizzKid TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #13 wow nice shot dude! good post-process
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 thanks logan, see in that pic of the day after tomorrow where the planes are in the top left of the screen? Thats where I was !!!!
thanks logan, see in that pic of the day after tomorrow where the planes are in the top left of the screen? Thats where I was !!!!
N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #15 niiice thor. i "wow"ed out loud. wol?