What's new

Ahhh excuse me, you have something on your mouth...

Mathias13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Welcome

#1 "What?"
DSC_2484.jpg


#2
DSC_2490.jpg


#3
DSC_2480.jpg


#4
DSC_2466.jpg


#5
DSC_2462.jpg
 
:heart: CUTE.

I love the photos... the only thing I don't like is that #3 kinda looks like a snapshot...

what kind of pup is he/she?? she kinda looks like a lab/pit bull to me.
 
:heart: CUTE.

I love the photos... the only thing I don't like is that #3 kinda looks like a snapshot...

what kind of pup is he/she?? she kinda looks like a lab/pit bull to me.


you nailed it...lab/pitbull...it's my friends puppy...it's a she
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom