ahhhh help!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
oh gosh... 5 days off and what am I doing??? Lying in bed because of a horrible cold!!! grrr!!!! now we are having 5 days of because of all Saints Day, which is on Tuesday, so Monday is free too. and our great headmaster of the uni (dunno how you call his job) said that Wednesday is off too, coz many people commute to school, or live far far away, so just to give them time to come back safely. And WHAT?!?! I'm in bed... ok. I should be, now I'm in my pj typing this.. the weather outside is beautiful - sun is shining, no clouds... ahh... I'd like to go outside and shoot. and what I am doing? nothing... ok I should be studying to my first exam (it's next week!!!) aahhh and it is in maths but of course I can't concentrate in bed. damn it. don't pay attention to me... I'll just gripe a tad here...

Somebody once told me that the cure for a cold is self employment and it's very true! Get out there & get busy & you'll forget you're ill!:greenpbl:

Also I hate it when people call in sick with Flu 3 or 4 times a year! What they mean is they've woken up with a cold & feel rough! By lunchtime they'll feel much better but still have a few more days off because it's the Flu right!? I've only been unfortunate to catch Flu once and it's very different from a cold! More like having 3 colds after each other and getting knocked down by a bus, the driver of which somehow poured 5lb's of lead into your head!:meh:

Sorry, I'm not a very sympathetic person! :lol:

hahaha I see but you made me laugh :D thx

Lucky how you Euros get to have a holiday honouring a female pop group (of which two were canadian) that were considered to be Spice Girl wannabes... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back