AHOY YE SWABS C&C

Scarecrow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
zacks.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this last year during my ships west pac cruise. I wanna say I do use lightroom but I do not change the colors or PS my photos other than the auto change fix for the pic. This was taken at sunset I did crop it down a bit because I felt there was too much unused space I hope this crop is enough
_MG_7351.jpg

ISO 200 67mm f/2.8 1/8 sec
thanks for any advice...

This is a beautiful capture but this...

Scarecrow said:
the auto change fix for the pic

...is where you can improve. If you're using Lightroom I assume you're shooting in RAW; if you're shooting in RAW I assume you're using one of the manual modes (Av/Tv/M). If that's the case, why go to the trouble of taking control away from the camera when you're just going to let the computer do your processing?

No one cares if you "lie" a little about the colors; it's more important that the colors in the final result reflect the scene that you want to represent and your artistic vision of it.

Wow Orion thanks man no one ever put the processing into focus like that, Thanks man I'll start messing with the scales and doing my own processing from now on and you are right I shoot in RAW format and in AV mode. Thanks again for the coaching man.

beautiful shot! you have a great landscape there, shouldn't waste it by using auto... take control! i agree with orion~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back