Airliners

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent the evening after work shooting at Toronto International Airport. Great lighting and a host of International flights.

YYZ2302.jpg

yyz2346.jpg

12apr2288.jpg

12apr2391.jpg

12apr2418.jpg

Eric

Only more proof that what I have just said over in "General" (in your "Celebrating-the-one-thousand"-thread) about you being one of the best round here is oh! so true! These are amazingly clear - and the first photo presented shows a LUFTHANSA airliner :D. Heehee. Something German on here (beside me). :D
And what a sky you had! Crystal clear weather. Wow.
Winglets up, flaps down... they were all on landing approach, weren't they?

LaFoto said:
Only more proof that what I have just said over in "General" (in your "Celebrating-the-one-thousand"-thread) about you being one of the best round here is oh! so true! These are amazingly clear - and the first photo presented shows a LUFTHANSA airliner :D. Heehee. Something German on here (beside me). :D
And what a sky you had! Crystal clear weather. Wow.
Winglets up, flaps down... they were all on landing approach, weren't they?

haha. actually i think they were all taking off, and you can't put the winglets down :wink:

Oh, I see. So I was wrong then. Shows just about how much "knowledge" I have of aviation... should have conferred with my son before I wrote that post :er:. He would have known. I'm sure. Ah well... doesn't make the photos any worse ;).

Canoncan said:
The wifes away the lens will play. So it seems. By the way cool shots as usual. How's the quality time?

With our wives away I'm getting in some good quality time. Tonight I took my dad out for dinner and we shot the city at sunset. Will post soon.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back