LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 #1 Here's another angle on that shot I took a while back. -Chris
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Yes, this has its own merits, but I liked the other better... ...though I do see how in this one the straight lines of the building put such a nice contrast to the smooth curves of the car!
Yes, this has its own merits, but I liked the other better... ...though I do see how in this one the straight lines of the building put such a nice contrast to the smooth curves of the car!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 16, 2005 #3 the car definately ads the photo good work!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks y'all!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 #5 What a classic place, wish I was there. Eric
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Eric, it was awesome. I really had a great time! Sometime if you can ever fly down to the Hangar Hotel I can meet you.
Thanks Eric, it was awesome. I really had a great time! Sometime if you can ever fly down to the Hangar Hotel I can meet you.