What's new

Airport & Model Lookout

JDBB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Feel free to C&C.

1.
2717499821_69e0974752_b.jpg


2.
2717500503_96f7d321c8_b.jpg


3.
2716735251_e03d2f6145_b.jpg


4.
2717503618_f35037ff44_b.jpg


5.
2716134184_f2dcb63eeb_b.jpg


6.
2715318779_5273a818e0_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2717500503_96f7d321c8_b.jpg
 
C&C per req:
1, 4: Excellent BW conversions, esp. #1, very well done.
2. I think I'd prefer this as just a couple of blossoms rather than a large clump, especially with so many being softly focused.
3. Nice idea, needs a reflector image left to lighten the very dark shadows on the right side of his face and chest.
5. Neat.
6/ Very nice, but I think a closer crop on the left hand side.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary

~John
 
Excellent! Thanks so much tirediron ;)
 
Every one of these shots are tack sharp and I think they are all awesome. I just wish people would post the Exif data with these excellent shots so people like me can see the equipment and settings used to get such perfection. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:
 
Every one of these shots are tack sharp and I think they are all awesome. I just wish people would post the Exif data with these excellent shots so people like me can see the equipment and settings used to get such perfection. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

WoW....Definetly wasn't expecting that ;) Thank you so much.
If you must know, these are all done in natural light outside....

1. f8, 1/250, ISO-200 --> Used the lighting feature of the Lab Color option
2. f5.6, 1/80, ISO-200
3. f7.1, 1/200, ISO-200 --> Scott Kelby's 3-step portrait finish
4. f8, 1/250, ISO-200 --> Used the lighting feature of the Lab Color option
5. f9, 1/320, ISO-200
6. f10, 1/320, ISO-200 --> Scott Kelby's 3-step portrait finish

Nikon D40 regular kit lens 18-55 mm :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom