Airport Workers

TarterTurtle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am currently on my way to Asheville, North Caroline, Because of a 4 hour layover in Washington DC, I decided to walk around the terminal and try my hand at candid photography, using the hip method. Normally when I try to do this I shoot portrait, but for whatever reason when I saw these guys I decided to try a landscape shot instead. I took this on my Nikon D7100 with a Nikkor DX 35mm 1.8G lens at f2.5 1/1000 ISO 640. C & C welcome! I really would appreciate some advice on my editing, I shoot all of my digital photos raw, and process in Lightroom. This photo I just used the "LF05" default preset, not much else. I would love some tips on getting this shot better! Thank you!

View attachment 258039
70A357CA-8E93-427D-9C13-F719C228C06D.jpeg

Last edited:
Need to see the image posted here. Not as attachment. Looking forward to seeing it.

Need to see the image posted here. Not as attachment. Looking forward to seeing it.
Oops! I thought it was posted inline, must of made a mistake somewhere. I’ll add it in. Thanks for letting me know!

Nice shot! I don't do a lot of people photography, but maybe zoom out a little bit to get more of the space? Or in a bit more to focus more on the workers, but it works as is as well. How's that for covering all the aspects? Looks like a SWA blue luggage cart or maintenance ramp in the background there.

Most reactions

Back