N Nikmal TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 21 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #1 This was taken at an airshow I went to in 2010. Thought that I would share.
Heitz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 145 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #2 They're cool pictures. At least I *think* so. Too dark. Bump up the exposure a few stops. I'd love to see them afterward!
They're cool pictures. At least I *think* so. Too dark. Bump up the exposure a few stops. I'd love to see them afterward!
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #3 What he said.
SCraig Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 6,474 Reaction score 2,451 Location Nashville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2013 #4 And hang onto the last one. I wondered who the wing-walking team was and found that Amanda Franklin died in May, 2011 from injuries sustained in a crash at an airshow.
And hang onto the last one. I wondered who the wing-walking team was and found that Amanda Franklin died in May, 2011 from injuries sustained in a crash at an airshow.