Alberta Sheds Re-visited

henryhurrry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I got back to my three sheds that I have been photographing for many years. They have not changed too dramatically since my last visit about 5 years ago. My wife decided to take a photo of me while I concentrated on the sheds. She knows that I stop here whenever we are here in the middle of nowhere between Saskatoon and Calgary.

I will be passing by here again in a couple of weeks before finishing my holidays in Canada.

I posted several photos of these sheds from a few years ago in the past month, do look them up for your interest.

ThreeShedsPB1.jpg

ThreeShedsPB2.jpg

ThreeShedsHASV.jpg

Fantastic skies! Love that second shot. The first one seems a little dark for some reason.

I like the second one aswell.. First one seems also a bit to dark to me, and what is that on the left side? a hand?

Good to see "your" sheds again!!! And I am happy to hear that you are on holidays and enjoying your trip. And I am happy to see that neither rain nor snow nor WIND you topple the sheds over, although they have looked like they`d fall any time soon even five years ago, haven't they?

Yes, that first one is a bit on the dark side, though the sky is wonderfully dramatic, but I think that with some masks or so that part of the frame could be lightened a bit without touching the sky.

Composition and colours of the second are really nice, and thanks to your wife for taking YOUR photo while you took the pics of the sheds :D.

The first shot faces north while the second faces south. The shots are probably taken only 10 minutes apart.

Yes "Big Mike" there are certainly lots of shots like this throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Most reactions

Back