TPF Noob!
Reaction score

1510857183_5bec61a068.jpg

1510805397_5be656f6a0.jpg

1510806237_d21c86f4a9.jpg

1511663222_014228cf8f.jpg

and the vantage point:

1511714490_293bdeb194.jpg

You lucky so-and-so. It is my intent to hit that festival one year.

I like #1 & #3 (nice zoom pull).

Ooo, I too would love to see this one day! #1 is very moody, with that glow. And #2 is one of the best fireworks shots I've seen.

Ooo, I too would love to see this one day! #1 is very moody, with that glow. And #2 is one of the best fireworks shots I've seen.

thanks. i am going back on Thursday to get some on field shots.

I just heard the sad news that there was a fatal crash of one of the balloons at the show. I understand that a fair number of accidents happen with balloons, when they either hit power lines, or are hit by a gust of wind as they come in to land, either spilling out or tossing about the people in the basket. But probably no more risky than many other activities people engage in.

I just heard the sad news that there was a fatal crash of one of the balloons at the show. I understand that a fair number of accidents happen with balloons, when they either hit power lines, or are hit by a gust of wind as they come in to land, either spilling out or tossing about the people in the basket. But probably no more risky than many other activities people engage in.

yeah the crash site is about a 1/2 mile from my office. the news choppers were swirling the skies this morning. it happens once every couple of years unfortunately. this year we've had record number of balloonists and visitors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back