Alex and Amber Wedding Photos

Diddy2theJJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, here are some of the photos from the latest wedding. Would love some C&C. FYI:number 6 was a gift from her grandfather that she placed on her flowers to keep with her during the ceremony.

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

aa4.jpg

aa5.jpg

aa6.jpg

aa7.jpg

Beautiful work!

Overall, a great job. Lighting is a bit flat and dull but again, overall great job. Wouldn't mind seeing more from this wedding...

Pretty good man. Here is my CC:

Look for a better background. 3 & 4 dont have a very good background. I can see cars in the background which usually arent very appealing.

Seriously? Exceptional?

I see a bunch of unpleasantness in the backgrounds (the cars in 4 are REALLY not ideal), some tilts and perspective issues and such where it's sort of distracting, and choices in composition that say things that don't seem great for me for weddings.

Like the shot of the rings... on some sort of concrete blocks... which is harsh and not pleasant, set dead flat on the stone which feels defeated, and divided by harsh lines of the mortar, which seems like they've broken up and drawn a line between them. The messages conveyed by this composition seem far from ideal for a time that should be romantic and loving and all that.

Also the detail in the bride's dress seems a bit more blown out than would be ideal.

There are no huge glaring issues with the shots, and I'd say they were "fine" to some degree, but they are by no means exceptional or great, IMO.

Most reactions

Back