Alex and Artemis

Alexandra said:
from another thread: this leads to the conclusion that the bread is being toasted by darin, who therefore becomes the toaster and the "toaster" that is the electric thing is only a toasting machine. So, darin toasts bread.
and break is not cooked. bread is BAKED.
That is just scary

:hertz:
why's that?
hey, i was just insistin on justice being made to everybody involved in the tosting process...

yeah... some phrases stick to you unbelieveably.

just try to remember when you say (or don't say) that you'll do something... i keep getting stuff like "hey, last month you said you'd get this done for me..." "you promised me, alex!" and "but... but... you said you'll owe me one!"

...and i still trust people? *runs to the forest and leaves this crazy life forever*

This one time, Alex added me to MSN and told me she'd talk to me later.

she never did....:(

that's cause i'm never on msn, silly.
if it can make you feel better, i didn't talk to anyone else on msn ever since, so...
:hugs:

for me, the real bace is still the "TPF off-topic god", that just wouldn't work on msn ;)

I was joking... i still trust lots people that are really worth it, but of all those i've trusted and loved in the past, a lot have... let's just say they've been really un-nice to me...
when i was a kid, i lived with the certitude that every single person on earth is nice and kind and does everything with a good intention... i came to realize it's not quite true... even i am not of these people.

But still, i know there are lots of people out there, really kind and smart and totally worth being trusted... like you guys :hugs:

...that felt good to say. thx everybody.

Alexandra said:
I was joking... i still trust lots people that are really worth it, but of all those i've trusted and loved in the past, a lot have... let's just say they've been really un-nice to me...
when i was a kid, i lived with the certitude that every single person on earth is nice and kind and does everything with a good intention... i came to realize it's not quite true... even i am not of these people.

But still, i know there are lots of people out there, really kind and smart and totally worth being trusted... like you guys :hugs:

...that felt good to say. thx everybody.

Anytime, if you need me for a chat or anything (Im often told im a good listener, and know all the secrets of all the girls in my group of friends) dont hesitate to come to me :)

I still believe everyone is nice....

Ah, the greatest part of getting older....realizing life sucks.

....really make love worth when you have it though.

It's crazy and little.

:lmao: bace...

:hug:: thx guys...

and bace, i don't think life sucks... some people do suck, and when you realize just how much they're being bad towards you it's a harsh slap in the face, but imo life is so much more than a few egocentric suckers...
I dunno what to add... "life" as such, is an abstract concept...
and as you said, bad times just get you to appreciate the loving you get even more. that's when you understand all is just so fair.

Most reactions

Back