Alex rant (am I stupid/incompetent)?

iso- I suck organizationally
I am forever checking my camera's settings because I got burned so many times not doing so. Now what happens, I mis shots because I am checking the camera's settings. Inhale...................exhale.

I learned the battery lesson quick while trying to shoot when it was like 30-40 degrees out.

Minimum of 20-30 here, at least while shooting. Interesting to note that of course at these temperatures all batteries suffered, but once you warmed them up they recovered ... well, all but the no-name ones.

Pfffff ... nothing of the kind EVER happens to me. Not to me! Ha!
Sensor is ALWAYS squeaky-clean (Alex knows HOW clean!!!), ISO is ALWAYS right (cough-cough), and missed shots? Or even "bored about photography so I can't be bothered"??? Never! I have NEVER experienced that (cough-cough-cough-cough).

Have I caught a cold or what is all this coughing about? :scratch:

:wink:

Well.. we all know the breaking filters thing wouldn't have happened if you would have forgotten them ... like yours truly.

Peanuts, you are right .. and it reminds me that I have to order a replacement soon!

LaFoto, sensor cleaning in a tent, with all the down feathers floating around, is so much more fun than in a clean civilised environment ;)

Can we arrange for an appointment, maybe? Whenever and wherever? D-dorf? J-town? For my "squeaky clean" (always ... cough-cough-cough) sensor ... erm ... is in dire need of some ... YOU know!??? More even after I've been potato harvesting with the camera...

hmmm.... guess I'm the only perfect one here then

Ah! Ah! Aha CHOOO!
sorry = sounds like I gave LaPhoto my cold!

well you can't take photos of everything, its nice to just see things with your own eyes instead of having a camera in front of them all the time.

Most reactions

Back