Algonquin Park Trip

GeorgianBayBoy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found a friendly Red Fox in Algonquin Park this week. He knew I was there but really didn't seem to care.
Fox-7.jpg
Fox-10.jpg
Fox-12.jpg

Last one is the best for me. In shots like the second one, I would suggest that in the future, you probably don't want to cut off its front legs. The first one is okay cut off just at the neck region as it is a head shot, but cropping off ankles and feet (and tail parts too) detracts from the image.

I would also like to suggest that you number your images when posting more than one or two as this makes it easier for a reviewer to refer to an image by number. Numbered images are more likely to get comments.

WesternGuy

I know exactly where that picture was taken. They are having an huge problem of people feeding the.foxes.Babies have been killed town years in a row because to them car=food. However, they will hang around if you don't feed them and pose for some pictures. The female is especially photogenic.

Nice shots.

I normally wouldn't have used the 2nd shot, I just couldn't resist the tongue action! It's been so warm here the last couple days that the black flies were out !

I normally wouldn't have used the 2nd shot, I just couldn't resist the tongue action! It's been so warm here the last couple days that the black flies were out !

No problem, it's sort of "licking its lips" - I might have cropped it closer to the head - don't know really, would have to have a look at it. It's one of those images that lends itself to a lot of different potential "cropping".

Black flies were out in November? What's this climate change stuff coming to? :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back