What's new

Algonquin Park

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Here is a redo.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p376590907-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very, very nice. It appears to have a pinkish tint to it and I just calibrated my monitor so I am assuming it is intentional. ......it works!
 
Stunning Dwayne.I like the choice of colour. It lends some mystery. I worked at the Canoe Store in algonquin for three years as a teenager. Spent many a times exploring the wilds. (And not just from the lack of no tv/radio/entertainment)
 
Anytime I go through the gallery forums and see a post started by you, I get a bit excited to see what you bring us this time.

You have yet to dissapoint me... Awesome picture.
 
Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! I really appreciate it !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 
amazing feeling to this shot. great work!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom