What's new

alien landscape

Are you a carpenter? Or maybe an Arborist? :D
You DO like wood! I always thought *I* was the only weirdo who went around taking close-ups of wood! Haven't really done much of it lately though; still, I just love the patterns and texture you find in wood and bark.

This one is really cool, and indeed very other-worldly looking. I assume all those holes were made by meteors hitting the moon's surface? :lol:
 
Are you a carpenter? Or maybe an Arborist? :D

LOL..no no...I just live in a unique area for beach wood. Logging has been big out here for many many years, plus the trees are really huge and/or crazy looking! Lots of the wood washes from the land during high river flows, floats around in the ocean for a while, then settles at certain areas of the beach. I've shot nothing else for the past month, actually!! Also, I am moving from here in a few weeks and want all that I can get!!
 
This very much looks like reflection patterns in water body; excellent colors and patterns :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom