aliper Lke - NW Ontario

dllb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
More scanning of old slides.

These were taken in 1985 at a lake in North West Ontario, not too far from Kenora, about a 2.5 hour drive from Winnipeg. It was a great place for kids and sunsets. How I wish that digital cameras were available then!

Here they are on the boat docks, in the water or (as kids will do) jumping in.

img355-1.jpg

img359-1.jpg

img377-2.jpg

img380-1.jpg

The sunsets and how they were reflected were such a great part of being there.

img366-2.jpg

img363-1.jpg

img370-1.jpg

img374-2.jpg

img369-2.jpg

img378-3.jpg

img381-1.jpg

These look like these were some wonderful holidays that you took back in 1985 ... and the sunsets really were something quite special to behold. No wonder you could not keep your camera in its case with sights like these!!!

I have scanned a good couple of old holiday slides by now, but it is a time-consuming process, oh dear. Thanks for going through all this and for showing us your pics from "way back then". :D

Very nice shots! I have thousands of slides to mess with some day, and hope to do this too. This place looks much like a hoiday area where my family went when we were all young., brings back memories.

great sunset shots........ good job with these :thumbup:

Awesome shots,
Raymond glad to here ya into a film camera. I have some really great works of air shows on slides that have been put away for 20 years or so. I am afraid to see the degraded quality of my slides. One day I will open the vault and pull them out.

You should, Kevin, it is an interesting trip down memory lane. And most of mine stayed intact over the years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back