All 3 console systems!

TGaston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have all 3 of the next gen consoles, but I play really halo3,cod:4 and CoD:5, Forza 2 "alot", Gears of War 2, Fall Out2, Grid "PS3", Madden 09 "Ps3 and 360", and a multitude of others, my gamer tag on both xbox live and the ps3 network are Digitalrev. send me an invite if anybody wants to play.

I have just one of the "Current Gen" consoles, the WII. My kids love it. I have a slew of classic systems, bit of a collector. I play alot of Ds and PSP as I am on the road alot. Peace out!

I have a Sega Genesis. That's about as far as I've gone with the gaming systems. I don't game any more, I do simulators. Need a PC for that. Flight simming and racing sims (pretty much only one racing sim worth anything, Live for Speed. Best and most realistic driving model.)

I have a Sega Genesis. That's about as far as I've gone with the gaming systems. I don't game any more, I do simulators. Need a PC for that. Flight simming and racing sims (pretty much only one racing sim worth anything, Live for Speed. Best and most realistic driving model.)

Do you post on lfsforum with the same username or is that a coincidence?

i have PS2 and planing to bus new PSP in silver ice color

I do most of my gaming on my PC.... Steam run games mainly.
I have a DS too.

I did own a bunch of them from the old Intellivision, Collicovision, first gen NES (with the robot) up until the first gen xbox and PS1. Console gaming died a bit for me, although I'm not finding the same time to game these days.

Steam ID: bigtwinky for any CS:S, DOD:S and L4D players :)

I have a NES and SNES with which I have a lot of fun!
Now only PC. Warcraft (not world), GTA, UT (from the first to the recent).

I got:

PC - Battlefield 1942, 2 & 2142. COD4. Half Life 1 & 2. Crysis
Soon... COD6 & Battlefield Bad Company 2

PS3 - (Uncharted 2, NBA 2K9, GTA 4, LBP, Battlefield 1943, Fat Princess, TMNT)

Dreamcast - None

N64 - 007 Golden Eye.

I have two console PS2 or XBOX 360

XBOX : Need for seed. Need for seed underground.Modern war far.Final fantasy.
PS2 : Gears of War 2, Fall Out2, Grid.price of persia,Double dreagon.

Most reactions

Back