What's new

All Along the Watertower

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Yes, I know, that title is cheezy but I was listening to some Bob Dylan as I was posting this and could not think of a better title. I shot about 60 shots of this water tower on Friday. I'm sure in time, you will see a few versions of this but on this version, I decided to use the white posts for framing. I thought it looked sorta cool.

EXIF: NIKON D200 1/200 sec f 7.1 60 mm Polarizer.

20060305222642_water_tower.jpg
 
kelox said:
Nice shot, that tower looks pretty familliar. I know there are thousands of them out there, but the place looks very familliar. Nice shot either way.

This tower is located in Millersville Maryland.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom