What's new

All Asia!

9. Torabora, Afghanistan

Trying to pick the goat up.

Bk2.jpg
 
10. Torabora, Afghanistan

Grand dad's ready for some action!

Bk.jpg
 
11. Quetta, Pakistan

These houses on the mountains look cool at night. Check out the reflection.

reflection1.jpg
 
Is anyone else having problem with photobucket? I, for some unknown reasons, can't get to the 2nd, 3rd, ..... pages of my account. It logs me off. I contacted the "support staff" but they're still not sure about the problem.
 
12. Quetta, Pakistan

hannalakequetta.jpg
 
13. Quetta, Pakistan.

khana.jpg
 
Got some more piccies which I shall post tomorrow or a day after.
 
Seems like I have moved # 4 from my photobucket account. Here it is again.

Mukdahan.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom