All Is Not As It Seems (JFF)

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The other day, this rather magical looking little forest path enticed me and the dog with it's mystical beauty and solemn solitude (ok Luminar has played it's part;)).

We ventured forth in to the depths of this enthrallingly appealing autumnal copse. No sooner had we been ensnared by her enchanting web of wonderment did she bite with all her evil force.

My left foot slipped, I twisted my right ankle and with minimal dignity or composure and much swearing I went @rse over tit, clattered to the ground in more than a little pain, resulting in the condition depicted in image three. :D:D

105-2 Luminar.jpg

105-1 Luminal glow 2.jpg

Fit 2-1.jpg

I

Reactions: pez
YIKES!! Now that's an "Ouchy" if I ever seen one. Wear some army boots for now on so you don't roll an ankle. I do hope it's not as bad as it looks. I'm assuming nothing is broken so a bad sprain perhaps? What did the doc say? (did you see a doctor?) I hope it heals quick, get well soon and get us some more cool pics.

About the pictures, they are pretty artsy with their fantasy look/feel to them. A place I would love to venture to eat magic mushrooms and meet a mystical flying unicorn to ride on through the clouds and beyond.

YIKES!! Now that's an "Ouchy" if I ever seen one. Wear some army boots for now on so you don't roll an ankle. I do hope it's not as bad as it looks. I'm assuming nothing is broken so a bad sprain perhaps? What did the doc say? (did you see a doctor?) I hope it heals quick, get well soon and get us some more cool pics.

About the pictures, they are pretty artsy with their fantasy look/feel to them. A place I would love to venture to eat magic mushrooms and meet a mystical flying unicorn to ride on through the clouds and beyond.

My first concern as I picked my self up from the sodden ground was did anyone see me (I'm very vane you see:allteeth:). Thankfully not. I continued (probably stupidly) to hobble another 3 miles before I got back to our Motorhome. No option really, my wife can't drive it. It's not broken or I'd never have managed to get back there on my own. Just badly sprained, sore, very sore and still swollen and bruised. Didn't bother with the doc, can't get an appointment to see one anyhow due to our lockdown rules. Thanks for you well wishes.

As for the pics, yeah as alluded to I had a bit of fun in Luminar to give them that trippy look. I've never tried magic mushrooms but have experienced other hallucinogens but probably best not discussed on here;)

Cool images, I like what you've with these. Very colouful and ethereal. Shame about your ankle. Looks well swolen. I've had a few sore ones like that over the years, though none quite that bad.

Cool images, I like what you've with these. Very colouful and ethereal. Shame about your ankle. Looks well swolen. I've had a few sore ones like that over the years, though none quite that bad.

Cheers Pete. Aye the Perthshire countryside was echoing with me best Doric oaths;)

The pics were just a quick edit in Luminar to give that hazy, lazy day feel. Probably a bit like me. Not very subtle, brash and a tad (or a lot) ott.:D

Oof. That looks like my ankle from a few weeks back. I twisted it hard enough that I still have to be careful of it at certain angles.

But agreed, at least you got some images for your trouble!

Oof. That looks like my ankle from a few weeks back. I twisted it hard enough that I still have to be careful of it at certain angles.

But agreed, at least you got some images for your trouble!

Thank you.

Anyone else notice the similarities in the color palette of ALL THREE images? LOL

Wow, you did a number on your ankle. Anything to get the shot? The first 2 images look mystical.

Anyone else notice the similarities in the color palette of ALL THREE images? LOL

Both white balance and human balance resultant effects:D:D

@Space Face sadly I've found those injuries hurt more for longer the older I get. Hope you're recovered in short order.

@Space Face sadly I've found those injuries hurt more for longer the older I get. Hope you're recovered in short order.

Cheers Smoke. I managed to walk over 3 miles today. It's still quite swollen and the bruising has darkened but it's uncomfortable as opposed to painful so healing nicely I think.

Nice shots, hope you are on the mend!

Most reactions

Back