What's new

All That I've Got

D3sh1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
obsession .

All_That_I__ve_Got_by_D3sh1.jpg
 
i like the idea behind it alot, not sure if i like the lighting though
 
My god yes, I love it. The lighting and colors are great.

I would take out the PS2 controller though, that bothers me.
 
My god yes, I love it. The lighting and colors are great.

I would take out the PS2 controller though, that bothers me.

And..... what exactly does it control?
 
I think i'd like this more if it was flipped so her shoes were at the bottom of the picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom