All That Remains--revisted

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted these a while ago, but I had removed the images. I thought some of the newer TPFers that have joined the darkside might want to see these.
I was really down about this. I spoke with the one of the keepers there, and it had happened last year.
This is a result of graveyard vandalism. There were 50 or more gravestones tipped over, or damaged in some way. Sad that they will never be fixed.

133_3328a.JPG

133_3331a.JPG

133_3329a.JPG

133_3330a.JPG

133_3332a.JPG

Bummer..... same thing happened over here af ew months back....some youths with nothing better to do. Trouble is alot of the old ones wont get repaired or replaced cuz theres no one left alive to do it. I know some of the newer ones did..... but i know what you mean tho....its like destroying a monument or statue which has seen more days than anyone alive....that sucks ass........although the only bright side is that it makes for an interesting image!.... these are all well taken....but the last two especially for me have great composition. thanks for diggin these out :thumbup:

I remember you posting on this subject... sad that people can't respect the dead. But then again, a lot of respect for the living has gone done the tubes! Excellent captures of a terrible subject!

i have yet to understand why anyone gets a thrill out of hurting tombs and graves....i know i am in cemetaries alot, and i know a bunch of poeple think its werid...but i never desecrate them, and most people who are in and around cemetaries are the ones who have the most respect for them...its like calliope said, there is no respect for the living, so how do we expect others to respect the dead???

great shots chiller, and a perfect addition to our gallery....

( oh, and just wait, me and anicole got some cool shots to post very soon!!!)

Its ashame that people do that Kinda stuff. However, stunning work as usual

Thanks everyone for your comments. We had more vandlism on Halloween night, where a bunch of kids thought it would be fun to knock over some graves from the late 1800's. They could not repair them and ended up making a wall, and cementing the stones to it. Sad stuff.

Most reactions

Back