All the cool people were in Boston this weekend, where were you?!

Joe Josephson....

My man, you done good. From a pure 'people' perspective (say that 3 times fast without the accent, and I'll be impressed), #1's superb...got the sky. The water. The grass. And the people. Though you don't really need me to say that.

"Graveyard Shift" is particularly creepy, and is probably my fav of the entire bunch....not always a fan of IR, but you did it well there. Duh. #13's pretty sick too, and #14's a nice capture.

That said, there' sone major fault in every single one of them

I'M NOT IN THEM

Where was my plane ticket, Joe? You left me hanging...after such promise...such a way with words...and I was abandoned, stuck her, becasue you wouldn't pay to see me in person. You better make up, Joe. You better make up good.

Please don't tell me that nobody took a picture of the gelato........ :(

Can you at least confirm the existence of Nutella gelato? ;)

clarinetJWD said:
I had some of Sky's...it wasn't all that great...
My Green Apple stole the show, If I may say so myself ;)

Now that's just being mean :( I don't even want to think about how close we were when we left :lol: Chris did enjoy his pumpkin ice cream though :mrgreen:

clarinetJWD said:
it looked DELICIOUS!

It better have been for a $5 cone :shock:

HOLY CRAP! That's more expensive than our gelato!!!! And you get to choose up to three different types of gelato!

Oh nice, rub it in why don't you :lol: Chris had his own money so I didn't say a word about it. I opted for a plain sugar cone for myself though :lol:

Anyway...back to the subject of this thread....

...I do have more pics...and I WILL get them up. I just haven't been much in the editing mood. This weekend....I'll get em up this weekend.

:cheer: for more pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back