What's new

All Webbed in

melrose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
40
Reaction score
8
Location
Matatiele
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$spider webs 046b_edited-1.webp$spider webs 048.webp
 
as a photograph, I like the first one but I would like the background is all in one or two colors
 
as a photograph, I like the first one but I would like the background is all in one or two colors
Something like this? Full black and white to me loses something$spider webs 046b_edited-1 copy.webp
 
No, I definitely didn't think of selective coloring ;)
I meant that you should pay attention to your background while shooting. If you moved a bit with your camera and tried to catch a simpler background that would be better.
Every time before you press the shutter keep in mind what's in your background. The simpler bg, the better
 
Thanks, I'll bear that in mind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom