cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Now look at that moon! (I somehow must look at the moon more than at the dam). You took this one last night? (The moon looked just like that last night!) Is it my eyes, or is the photo slightly slanted to the left?
Now look at that moon! (I somehow must look at the moon more than at the dam). You took this one last night? (The moon looked just like that last night!) Is it my eyes, or is the photo slightly slanted to the left?
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Lafoto, Yes last night. I will check the lean but I think it is more the angle of the dam that unbalances the shot.
Thanks Lafoto, Yes last night. I will check the lean but I think it is more the angle of the dam that unbalances the shot.
CrazyDriver TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #4 I like it alot I hope that dam doesn't break anytime soon.