What's new

Alley pics (mostly)

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,167
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, lately, when I walk around my town, I can find NOTHING left to shoot. I know there are things to shoot, I just can't seem to get outside my nomral ways of thinking. Well, today I did it! I shot 99 pictures within a block and a half of my house! Here are a few of the results...

There were a few I wasn't sure if I liked better in color or black and white...so I'll post both versions and y'all can tell me
1.
4ec2b374.jpg

1.2 B/W version
07ad9770.jpg

3.
bbc7fd83.jpg

4.
719707ef.jpg

5.
d06f57fa.jpg

6.
HydrantSM.jpg

7.
Stairs1SM.jpg

8. (another I'm not sure if I like in color or b/w)
Window1BWSM.jpg

8.2
Window1SM.jpg
 
Corry, I must say this is the best stuff I've seen from you! Great job going outside your box, it opens up a whole new world.
Personally I like the first in B&W and the last in color, and #4 and #7 stand out to me as well
Nice work :)
 
core_17 said:
So, lately, when I walk around my town, I can find NOTHING left to shoot. I know there are things to shoot, I just can't seem to get outside my nomral ways of thinking. Well, today I did it!
Congrats, that's usually a hard shell to break!! :)

I like 3 and 5 here!!
 
I like 3,4,5 and 8 best. but great compositions and good series all round :thumbup:
 
#3 is my favorite, followed by number 8. Good for you for getting out there and shooting again!
 
Love them all!

esp. #7! :thumbup:

:D
 
Wow, Corry, these are some of the best images I've seen you shoot. Great job!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom