What's new

Alley pics (mostly)

Schmokin job Corry. 3 and 8 are my faves. Excellent captures!!!!
 
I prefer the shots of the old brick walls in colour. It gives it that mosaic feeling and I spend alot more time feeling out the image.

That being said I really like them all!
 
PlasticSpanner said:
Love 5 & 7 too! :thumbup:

Can you still shoot in B&W & use filters with a digital?

If I had filters...I could shoot and convert in B/W...I think. I need to start researching filters. Am considering a polarizer very soon. :mrgreen:
 
nice shots Corry. Really like #5 and i like the color ones over the B&W ones :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom