TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alligator-Point.jpg

I like this one a lot. LOTS of visual interest. I especially love the patterns made by the water and beach intervals.

BD, nice image. I like the pattern created by the "ripples" in the tidal flats. Not sure they are really "ripples" as we know or think of them, but they are a nice repetitive pattern that remind me of them, just a different scale. Maybe they are more properly termed "sand waves" or "sand bars".

WesternGuy

You know how sometimes you see a shot but don't stop but it nags at you. This was such a shot and it nagged on me for about 3 1/2 miles before I made a u-turn and came back to it....and it was even better the second time because the sun just peeked out enough to give some needed contrast. So glad I made that U-Turn.

You know how sometimes you see a shot but don't stop but it nags at you. This was such a shot and it nagged on me for about 3 1/2 miles before I made a u-turn and came back to it....and it was even better the second time because the sun just peeked out enough to give some needed contrast. So glad I made that U-Turn.
Happens to me a lot. Sometimes I can return :biggrin-93:, sometimes not :mad-44:.

The only improvement I might suggest for this one is to clone out that "channel marker" or what ever it is sticking out of the water about half way up on the right side.

WesternGuy

Love it- reminds me of when I used to live in Panama City, FL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back