NatX
TPF Noob!
Hi there!
I bought this lens from B&H photo last week but in my stupidity lost the warranty card so I cant return it. Everything else is included. I thought this was not going to be an issue as the lens is tack sharp and I thought it would be a keeper.
My only reason for returning it is that my dad is getting me the Canon 180mm f3.5L soon and I dont know what to do with 2 180mm lenses.
B&H Photo price: $689
I will let this go at $530 paypalled and priority shipped.
Contact me via PM to discuss. My loss is really your gain, you get a brand new lens, I havent even registered the warranty online.
Best Regards,
NatX
I bought this lens from B&H photo last week but in my stupidity lost the warranty card so I cant return it. Everything else is included. I thought this was not going to be an issue as the lens is tack sharp and I thought it would be a keeper.
My only reason for returning it is that my dad is getting me the Canon 180mm f3.5L soon and I dont know what to do with 2 180mm lenses.
B&H Photo price: $689
I will let this go at $530 paypalled and priority shipped.
Contact me via PM to discuss. My loss is really your gain, you get a brand new lens, I havent even registered the warranty online.
Best Regards,
NatX
Last edited: