Canon 70D *SOLD* and *SOLD* Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD G2 (Canon Mount)

razorblaydes_jk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos can be found on my sale ad here: FS - Canon 70D (Body Only) and Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD G2 (Canon Mount): For Sale and Wanted Forum: Digital Photography Review

I'm selling some of my Canon items, including my lightly used Canon 70D and my Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD G2 lens.

The Canon 70D is lightly used and in great condition. The lcd screen is bright and has no scratches or marks on it. I purchased it new a couple of years ago and it has maybe 2000 shutter count on it. It includes the battery, battery charger, and sensor cover.

*SOLD* Asking $400 $380 paypal and shipped. That's me covering the paypal fees and shipping USPS priority.

The Tamron I purchased used. It's body is in overall great condition. The rear glass is in perfect condition, but the front glass has a couple of marks. They have never affected the picture quality and all of my images have come our clear and in focus. I tried to capture the marks, and if you look on the right side of the lens then you'll faintly see them. They are just hard to capture. The I don't have a front cover but I will include an end cap.

*SOLD* Asking $695 $675 paypal and shipped. That's me covering the paypal fees and shipping USPS priority. The regularly go for $800+. This is a nice discount on a great lens for some marks that don't impact the image quality.

Any reasonable offers will be considered. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

72e386e6aa5f49078fbd31c2fb40cca7

e1df23d4264141e38fd9e8c3cb997589

Last edited:
Price reduction! This is an awesome price on this Tamron lens. Any questions then just shoot over a message. If it's a reasonable offer then I'll take it. Thanks.

you will need to post actual pictures of the items you are selling if you want to keep the ad here

What is the price in UK pounds,GBP and is shipping to UK out of the question

Most reactions

Back