Almost Hollywood

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture109-1.jpg

Just look at all of the other threads that rob91 has started and you'll get it. Compared to those I actually kind of like this one.

Just look at all of the other threads that rob91 has started and you'll get it. Compared to those I actually kind of like this one.

I dont know. It just doesnt do much for me.

"To one's trash, another man's treasure"

Hmm...I'm new here, but after seeing this I took a look at the rest of the pictures posted by Rob and even if I'm not quite sure if I like them, I have to admit that I find his style kinda interesting. Based on what I've seen by him, I'm pretty sure that he won't be getting to do any weddings anytime soon, but his style is quite memorable, even if it's not very unique. I've seen lots of photographers that have taken a dada approach to photography. Some of his shots actually have a nice impressionist feel to them.
I'm not saying that Rob is the greatest photographer on this board. That would be stupid since it's all a matter of opinion and context. All I'm saying is that Rob's photos are valid. He's developing his own way of photographic expression, and that's more than I can say for many people. I've seen pros take really uninteresting pictures, so it all boils down to the good old art vs. craft debate.
As for the blurriness, I'm quite sure it's intentional.

I agree. This one is my favorite so far.

Odd crop... that's not the whole picture, right? Someone tell me the rest of the picture is here somewhere... ;)

Odd crop... that's not the whole picture, right? Someone tell me the rest of the picture is here somewhere... ;)

Most reactions

Back