What's new

Almost looks like selective color

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this at an old vacant house slated to be torn down soon. This one living hydrangea was hidden among the dead. No adjustments done. I may play with saturation later, but it just struck me as funny that everything is gray but the one flower and its leaves.

Livingamongdead2.jpg
 
Gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing. I think it's really special to get a shot that needs no special editing. Kind of reminds me of the days when film was king.
 
Very nice capture. I prefer the darker version, life in a field of dead flowers is more emphasized.
 
I like the darker one as well maybe even darken the background some to emphisize the living plant even more. Then again why mess with mother nature she might send another storm this way.
 
I have to admit I prefer the darker, more saturated image, too. Very stark and beautiful little piece of mother nature you found there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom