What's new

Almost run over by an Airplane

Jeremy!!! How the crap are ya?!?! Man I've been missing some of you aircraft pictures... Welcome back!
 
I have been good. Took a huge move from Japan back to the US. I sure miss the blue ocean out my window.

I will post more shots soon.

Jeremy
 
Rach, I think he was still in the freeze and panic stage of the situation. Running comes last
 
Yea, first the freez then the duck then the "crap he is still coming at me --- Run".

Thanks for the comments
 
Wow, that's a great shot.

I've never seen anything like that before.
 
Haha, a great take on aeroplane photos xD. Out of the ordinary, but I still feel for the guy.
 
That little L-9 wouldn't have hurt........much.

Great shot

Vince

kind of looks like he's half-ready to grab a strut and pull it out of the air. hahaha.

my dad seems to do this whenever he gets the chance. his cub is yellow though, so it's easier to see haha.
 
kind of looks like he's half-ready to grab a strut and pull it out of the air. hahaha.

my dad seems to do this whenever he gets the chance. his cub is yellow though, so it's easier to see haha.

That's because he is MONSTRO... GRABBER OF PLANES, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!

<chuckle>

Nice shot. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom