skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jan 22, 2006 #1
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jan 22, 2006 #2 i like it alot! ski lifts always frightened me a bit. the seats always seemed too short to me. very cool shot!
i like it alot! ski lifts always frightened me a bit. the seats always seemed too short to me. very cool shot!
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2006 #3 Dude we gotta get some shots of eachother. I went there to Bristol 2 weeks ago and I was destroying the park. Jumps and rails.
Dude we gotta get some shots of eachother. I went there to Bristol 2 weeks ago and I was destroying the park. Jumps and rails.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jan 25, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 immski said: Dude we gotta get some shots of eachother. I went there to Bristol 2 weeks ago and I was destroying the park. Jumps and rails. Click to expand... yea definatly man, i need some photos of me bustin a move
immski said: Dude we gotta get some shots of eachother. I went there to Bristol 2 weeks ago and I was destroying the park. Jumps and rails. Click to expand... yea definatly man, i need some photos of me bustin a move
G Glassjaw TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2006 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Norristown, PA Jan 25, 2006 #5 Makes me wish I could go back out boarding. . .broke my collar bone about 3 weeks ago though, second day out with all brand new gear I bought. Neat shot though.
Makes me wish I could go back out boarding. . .broke my collar bone about 3 weeks ago though, second day out with all brand new gear I bought. Neat shot though.