Along the Corner

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came up to this individual, and he kept going on his phone. 'No man's land' I would say. It's highly modified and even straightened using Adobe.
freeway system !.jpg

He looked up from his phone and saw a man with a camera at some distance. Just some 'creepy photographer' he would say.

Looks very 'old polaroid-esque' I don't think it's a picture I'd hang on my wall. Just a personal taste thing.

Suppose you are right, about what? Could say something meaningful at least.

They did say something meaningful. Suppose you could look it up?

You're photos are not good. Not trying to be abrasive. Just trying to be honest. You said you straightened this image. If so, you don't understand how to do it.

An interesting view from an everyday urban street shot. I find the white door by the van bizzare. The noisey red is very engaging. I like it.

Existentialism. What? You think life is relevant to existentialism? This is a particular photo of a person up against the wall by a Dairy Queen. This is part of his day, I'm just the photographer.

Dada photography. Yes I like the old polaroid quality.

Well put. I think 'photography' has had it's day. I'm sure many of you might be thinking what I'm, thinking. I just like taking pictures. My favorite part is picking one out to print and take home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back