Alright car guys...

It's not so much at matter of learning as it is for health reasons...which I'll leave at that. I think driving a standard is a guy thing :lol:

I came very close to buying a car last night...did a history report which checked out, but the deal is just way to good...and there are a few suspicious things...so for now I'm still searching. A dealer that I know is going to be looking Thursday night at an auction...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Okay, so I've found one that's within 30 miles from my house! I'm going to check it out this afternoon, they're having it detailed today :) Carfax is good, and it's a black automatic. But I've got one more question having never bought a car off a dealer lot, how much can you expect them to come down on price?

Come down in price? depends how far you're willing to try and push them. Some dealers can be real tightarses and not budge but others can be pretty good. Take your partner or Father with you and see what happens. :)

Black car? Good luck keeping it clean.

Xmetal said:
Come down in price? depends how far you're willing to try and push them. Some dealers can be real tightarses and not budge but others can be pretty good. Take your partner or Father with you and see what happens. :)

Black car? Good luck keeping it clean.

Thanks for the tip :) My father stinks at wheeling and dealing, but I know a guy that could help :)

As far as clean goes, I love washing my cars. It's sort of relaxing or something but I would be one to overwash a car if that's possible :lol:

Well drove it, looked it over, I'm still in love with this car, but the guy wouldn't budge but 200 bucsk :shock: Last one I looked at they came off 1800...something was wrong with that one obviously, but he said they'd look around for another one for me, so who knows what will happen. I'm hoping they call tommorow with a better offer...but then again I've had my hopes set way to high already.

weird, this thread looks almost identical to the other one that we hijacked about sleeper cars etc. :p just without the hijacking...

:lol: Actually I was looking for that thread and and found this one instead....seriously didn't mean to rhyme there :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back