What's new

alsome, interesting, cool, funny, and neat photos

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
photo #1
IMG_0834678.JPG


photo #2
editIMG_0864.jpg


photo #3
IMG_1172.JPG


photo #4
IMG_1299.JPG


photo #5
IMG_1612.JPG



tell me what you think of them
 
bump
 
anyone
 
come this is my 3ed bump
 
OK, here we go.

#1 doesn't do anything for me but mostly because light trails are not my cup of tea.

#2 I like what I see very much, but it looks like a drawing more than a photo.

#3 I like how you captured the subject a lot, but the background is too much in focus for my taste so it's a bit distracting. Maybe a tad less DOF the next time you run into this insect? Also, I'd rather have the subject not so close to the centre of the image.

#4 is probably the one I like the most in this lot. I know it's just me, but I would have composed it differently: there's maybe too much water to the right of the image and not enough dog tail to the left (unless, of course, this particular dog was tailless). :wink:

#5 What am I looking at? :) (Seems a bit overexposed.)

Just my 2 cents.
 
bump
 
that is a tennis ball a very big tennis ball
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom