Alternative Shots

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There isn't a good subforum for them, and people are not understanding understanding that they are not the same as traditional shots! :grumpy:

If you're referring to your previous post, why don't you just reply in that thread and say what you liked about the picture instead of making a new thread to complain about nobody liking your picture?

Nope, not my previous post specifically, but just my style in general. I used to post more in the Dark Side gallery back when I had my camera, but even then some of my stuff just didn't fit, if that makes sense?

@Bitter: I meant alternative as in stylistically different from the norm, I'm only using a phone because I have to! :)

If you're referring to your previous post, why don't you just reply in that thread and say what you liked about the picture instead of making a new thread to complain about nobody liking your picture?
LINK PLEASE.

Yes, lets link my worst example possible. :grumpy:

Why don't you start a thread in the "themes" area. You can call it what you want and then it will be styled to your fit so to speak

Why don't you start a thread in the "themes" area. You can call it what you want and then it will be styled to your fit so to speak

Yes, this is probably the best way to go, Kazooie. :) Taken with a cell phone, your quality will be limited and the more technical-minded here will not be kind. Also, "alternative shots" can mean other things, and this doesn't qualify specifically as an "alternative photographic process", either (which we also have a sub-forum for). So, just keep these kinds of things in mind when deciding there to post an image. If it's just for fun, pop it in that very Gallery, as suggested - or, try the Themes as jaomul suggests.

You did get some useful feedback on the linked image, so just take it to heart and maybe try the suggestions the next time you come off one of these gigs. Could end up with a cool shot! :)

There isn't a good subforum for them, and people are not understanding understanding that they are not the same as traditional shots! :grumpy:

Well Kazooie I guess my thinking is if you like the shot, then who cares if anybody else likes it. If somebody posts critique you can use, like tips on composition or lighting, then use it. If you don't think it applies, then ignore it. Just my 2 cents worth of course :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back