What's new

Alton Towers Gardens

Ok so #1 FTW! #2 is a close second. #3 not so much.
DO you have a little more real estate in pic #1? I think if you could off center it a bit more it would be even better. and #2 looks a little crooked.
 
Ok so #1 FTW! #2 is a close second. #3 not so much.
DO you have a little more real estate in pic #1? I think if you could off center it a bit more it would be even better. and #2 looks a little crooked.

Thanks for the reply, No thats how it was out of camera wasn't cropped, ya 2nd one is slightly i was on a hill.. if I was to hang 1 on my wall id use the 3rd oddly enough I think it has more depth
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom