What's new

Aluminum Shack

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_5251.jpg



IMG_5266.jpg
 
I really like the composition of #1.....the hills in the back ground look kind of strange....there is a "aura' on the top of them.
 
Really love the tone of the first one... really nice.. bench doesnt look too inviting anymore! ;-)
 
#1 is really awesome! I love everything about it. If you don't mind, what effect did you use to make it "glow"?
 
thanks guys !! you rock

I did have some issues with the sky and after I was done I have that ilttle tiny aura thing, I dont like it either,
besides that I did some burning and dodging, adn selective area highlights and shadows. then I flattened everything and rendered some lighting soft omni very softly so that it gradiates nicely

thats it !!
 
Heres the original before I did anything to it..





IMG_5251orig.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom