smoke665
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2016
- Messages
- 17,050
- Reaction score
- 10,444
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I told my sweetheart I was taking her to a surprise restaurant for Valentines. When we headed toward town she had that smug look like she knew where I was taking her, but then I turned on a road that headed out into the hill country, and the confusion only grew as we traveled, further and further into the middle of nowhere. When I pulled up, lets just say she was surprised. Fortunately she's up for an adventure and seeing all the all cars packed around the shack (we barely found a place to park) had her curious. The Greasy Spoon is inside the the old Greasy Cove General Store. The General Store opened in 1940 and has been in operation by the same family for 3 generations. In 2017 Donald "Bubba" Reeves hit on the idea of turning into a hamburger place and the rest is history. People come from near and far to order their handmade burgers, that take two hands, lots of napkins to eat and a heaping helping of hand cut fries. On Saturdays they have two big Ice Cream freezers turning out dessert. Today's choice for us was Chocolate Covered Cherry. Think I won her over!!! 
no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr
no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr
Last edited:
