SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 7, 2008 #1
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2008 #2 i like the colors but what is it?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 its aluminum siding and clouds some jury-rigged shack near the port of LA junkyard area
ChrisOquist TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 286 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2008 #4 Beautiful. Very moody and I love the composition. It has an abstract feel to it even though there are clearly identifiable components. Did you do any processing after it was shot?
Beautiful. Very moody and I love the composition. It has an abstract feel to it even though there are clearly identifiable components. Did you do any processing after it was shot?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks, slightly vignetted and bumped contrast. I left the WB warmish to help blend the elements together.
thanks, slightly vignetted and bumped contrast. I left the WB warmish to help blend the elements together.