What's new

Always shot Nikon, but ...

I had a Canon SLR years ago after a lot of nikon use. Found that the worst thing about it was using it the way Canon has it set up. Probably a Canon user has no problem with it.
Yes, there is a learning curve, going from one mfg to another. I'm still shooting the little T6i some. I alternate between it and my Nikon D7500. Have identical Tamron 16-300 lenses on both. I give an edge to the Canon 50-250 STM for image quality on the Canon. I do like the bottom (16-50mm) on the Tamron. I give total edge for quality to the Nikon, with the Tamron 16-300.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom